Multiplier is committed to respect privacy and confidentiality of any individual’s data. Please read the following information carefully before using our platform.
Scope of policy
Policy covers the public website (www.multiplier.co.in) and business applications owned and operated by Multiplier Brand Solutions Pvt. Ltd. We at Multiplier recognise that you are concerned about your personal privacy.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
Personal Data collected directly from you:
In connection with your download and use of the App, we may collect certain account information, such as your name, username/userid, password, email address, phone number, date of birth, and other information that you provide.
Other data collected from your device or browser:
We may collect other data, including Personal Data, from your device or browser, such as, without limitation:
- Data about your device. We collect certain data about your device or browser automatically via log files, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device ID, operating system name and version, browser type and device manufacturer and model. We may also collect your IP address. We use data about your device to ensure the App functions properly, diagnose server problems, and administer the App and the Services. We may derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- When you are using a browser extension, we may place cookies on your browser, including session cookies, authentication cookies and security cookies. If you have chosen to identify yourself to us, we may place on your browser a cookie that allows us to uniquely identify you when you are logged in and to process your online transactions and requests. When these cookies are necessary for the operation of the browser extension, you can opt out of them.
- We collect certain technical data related to your use of the App, such as the date and time your device accesses our servers, what data and files have been downloaded to the App on your device, and the parts of the App that were visited. We use this data to ensure the App functions properly and to improve the App and the Services.
- We collect data through Google Analytics to better understand your use of the app. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and opt out by downloading the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Data about other individuals. If you provide Personal Data about other individuals to us or for Job Referrals, then you, and not Multiplier, is responsible for providing notice and obtaining consent as may be required by law.
- Log Files: We may collect information in the form of log files that are recording Website activities and statistics about Web Users’ habits. Log files are used for internal purposes only. By Using log files, We can constantly improve and customize our application. The entries help Us gather, among other things:
- A User’s browser type and operating system.
- Information about a User’s session (such as the URL, the date and time our App was visited and which pages and for how long Were viewed on our App; and
- Other similar navigational or click-stream data.
- Every user’s email id or (user id) is shared with an App performance analysis system only in case of App crash to troubleshoot the issue. Every user’s User details is also shared with our support platform or Helpdesk system in case users decides to use Feedback/support channel on the mobile app or decide to raise a support ticket on our ESS Feedback portal. In case of automated SMS communication to users for OTP, their mobile no is shared with our integrated third-party SMS platform. In all such cases, Multiplier has carefully chosen third-party platforms that conform to our information privacy and security standards. Multiplier does not share its users data with any third party that is not clearly stated in this policy document and all sharing is intended only from the perspective of offering a solution or resolving an issue related with the core offering of Multiplier
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without Your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining Your consent.
We may require permissions to collect data related to your Contact Book, Camera or Gallery to upload Attendance & work-related pictures at our server to evaluate field force performance.
Our Purposes for Processing Personal Data
We process Personal Data:
- Based on our legitimate interests or as necessary to perform our contract with you or our affiliated Clients, to administer, improve and provide to you the App and the Services. In particular, we may use Personal Data to analyze trends and usage, assess capacity requirements, identify Customer opportunities and conduct surveys, build models and train our algorithms to allow us to better serve you and other users and personalize content and features for you, and for research and development activities for new products and services;
- Based on our legitimate interests, to keep the App and the Services secure, including through identity management and security monitoring to detect, prevent and respond to suspicious activity, fraud, intellectual property infringement, misuse of the App or the Services, violations of our terms or law and for other similar purposes.
- Based on our legitimate interests or to comply with applicable law, to communicate with you, to provide notices regarding our policies, terms and conditions.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer.
- With our service providers & partners, who provide services such as IT and system administration and hosting, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment for the purposes and pursuant to the legal bases described above; and
- If Multiplier Brand Solutions Pvt Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information. When we share your Personal Data as described above, we take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients provide the same or equal protection of your Personal Data as Multiplier provides
Multiplier may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. The Personal Information You provide to Us is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to Users.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws these rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, accounting for the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete
- To make delete request for your Personal Data
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects; and
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights in connection with Personal Data processed by Multiplier on its own behalf, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact us” section, below. To exercise your rights with respect to Customer Data processed by the Services on behalf of your affiliated Customer, please inquire with your affiliated Customer directly.
Does the Application collect precise real-time location information of the device?
When you mark visit using mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the store you are located within. We will not share your current location with other users.
It remains our goal to not do continuous recording of GPS location of the end users. Only in case of Attendance at the Store or Office, visit or service ticket scenarios, the location of the field agent is picked after user visits the designated location. All such location data is only used internally by the platform to recommend the next best job assignment. Continuous movement data is not exposed through any backend interface to any user or admin of the platform.
Location of Transactions
All transactions done by app users are tagged with geo-stamp. Users will be prompted to check their location settings in case it is switched off at the time of saving any transaction data.
Map View of Activities
Transactions captured with location can also be presented as a map view on specific interfaces on the platform.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Changes in the Policy
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.