Frequently Asked Questions
- Managed Services (Sales channel management)
- Technology and Data Solutions
- Retail Branding
- Shopper Insights
- Experiential Marketing
- Best shopper insight led, point of buying solution specialist
- Connecting shoppers to brand
- One-stop solutions in the space of Managed Services, Technology and Data Solutions, Retail Branding, Shopper Insights and Experiential Marketing.
India is a country where shopper strongly believes in personal interaction and hands-on product experience within the wide range of options/offers. Multiplier hence provides unique shopper experience within the retail format through shopper consultants, AI based technologies and interactive retail units/Tools/Communication
We have three broad areas of expertise where we extend our knowledge and guidance to our clients –
- Workforce Management –Field force management -B2B/B2C, HR services, Dealer loyalty program, Visual merchandising & Audits and Training
- Retail Solutions – Store ideations and planograms, In-store branding, POP display solutions and Concept design, execution, and maintenance of retail assets
- Technology and data solutions-Business tools and IT applications and Data analytics on sales, visibility, competition tracking tools (Real-time)
Our science – Find Me sorts awareness, Know Me sorts considerations and Love Me sorts commitment for the brands.
Retail Destination for jobs for people who are interested to make a mark in the retail industry
- Finding the right job – Matching the right JD and laying down measurable KPIs
- Compliance – Follow all Govt compliances to secure the employees’ rights
- Stability and career growth – Performance-based growth, setting up examples within the team
- Respect – Rewards and Recognition, Amity online educational affordable schemes, online medical help, and consultancy.
- Consultancy – Certified consultant consults the employees who are under depression.
Amazon- Given the importance of the Indian market growth strategy, in 2013 Amazon was scouting for an agency that had the best understanding of retail business in terms of In shop & other activities, bringing in-depth market knowledge and consumer understanding, besides demonstrating a commitment to extending a mutually beneficial long-term partnership. Multiplier, since then has successfully established the entire retail sales channel for offline devices in India.
The 2014 sales achieved 36,161 units and 2017 exit sales achieved 1,00,019+ units and 2014 productivity was 5 per KRE (Kindle Retail Executive) and 2017 exit productivity 18 per KRE (Kindle Retail Executive).
Multiplier has also successfully managed to push online sales through fresh offline channels (Vodafone and One plus stores)
TVS – Women on wheels campaign launched the Scooty institute, a radical initiative for women’s empowerment. 6-day course with a lady trainer and a learning license for Rs. 350/- only after special road safety and traffic session from the traffic senior officers in colleges. Reached 74 towns in 12 months. Contacted 50K girls and 6K plus trained. A complete on ground initiative that drove not only footfalls at the retail leading to sales but created emotional lifetime bonding with the target audience.
1000Cr turnover company in FY 25-26
A Shift from Service offering to Service plus Product offerings.